Free Priority Shipping On All Orders Over $75
Events & Workshops
Last year we hosted 44 events and workshops
We always wanted our shop to feel more like a community center and less a store and in 2019, we got to see that vision fully realized when we hosted 44 events and workshops at our location in Clayton.
We also wanted to create a platform that North Georgia creatives could use to connect our audience to their work. Last year we partnered with 5 different artists and 2 different organizations for in-store and out of store workshops. 100% of the ticket price of the workshops went directly to the artists and creatives who presented generating an additional $3,980 in income for local artists.
Some of our 2019 workshops and events included . . .
- Pottery workshops
- Calligraphy workshops
- Camping & Hiking workshops
- Tree Identification workshops
- A weekend long Women’s Trailfest
- 2 trail and campground cleanups
- Kudzu removal and cleanup
- Art show and gallery for local artists
- Pet Adoption Days with Paws4Life