Sunset Candle - Golden Hour
5pm. Rustling grasses, baked earth, sun rays split between trees. Mellow, dry, tranquil. Bergamot, hay, and golden poppy.
Sunset candles are poured into custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by the scenes of summer in California. Available in four nostalgic scents meant to represent times of day + the feelings they spark within us.
Our 10 oz Sunset candles are meant for medium-sized spaces like dens, dining rooms, and coffee tables. Burns for 50-60 hours. 3″ in diameter and 4.375” in height.
Sunset candles are simple: they’re all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. Our fragrance blends are made of both natural and man-made ingredients, and are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
HOW TO USE
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle’s wick to 1/4″ before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle’s gone, we hope you’ll re-use it. Clean it out and you’ve got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!